Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mixed Bag!

Just pretty much alone you know!
Yup, they're there, where they should be. Friends, family, ex-colleagues, relatives and so on.
When I think of all the posts that I've written and how many of them talk of the pain, grief, loneliness, etc., that I go through, it stops me from penning any more on the same.

But at the same time, today is one of those rare days in a long time I must admit, that I've felt really really really low and alone. My mind was searching for all those I could speak with and came up with a blank.

So anyway, wine, chicken, powerful, attractive, successful women friends sharing their view of how they're leading life and so it was a good evening spent.

And you return home driving through a mist of tears wondering, 'what did I do wrong'? and then quickly dabbing the tears with a tissue as you can't have your mother wondering and enquiring.
Tiring all this can be, but c'est la vie!

So am on my own now! No job, not too many friends who care, not too much family who care, and not sure if I can make a living on my own writing about stuff that I don't really care about.
But the 'on my own path' is something that I chose. The rest happened to me.

Ok, am done.

No comments: