Monday, July 07, 2008

When frustration gives way to hope...

...Remember I recently wrote about 2 companies I'd written to? One cold call and one I'd applied for? Well, I wrote to them, they wrote back, they gave me an assignment, I completed it within the deadline, they said they'd get back on Friday last, they didn't, felt miserable, waited till this morning, wrote to them, saying 'thank you I understand', and...

....they wrote back. The MD wants to interview me. They think my skills set are good and match what they need. If this come through, it could be good for me.

It'd be bloody Good for me (or so I think from where I'm sitting!). Yippeeee!

Yippeeeee dobbeee dooo!

3 comments:

pruvaloo said...

looks like that coin has landed the right way up for you too :)

Livin said...

Not yet not yet, it's actually on its side, on the edge so to speak. There's a little nudge and then it'll land and then we'll know.

How's it going for you?

pruvaloo said...

They say that a butterfly flapping it's wings on one side of the world can cause a hurricane on the other side of the world....so maybe if I jump up and down it will knock the coin the right way over?

I don't wanna count my chickens too early, but I actually went out there and took a swing at what I wanted instead of waiting for it to just happen.

Just like you it's a bit of a waiting game at the moment, but that just makes next week all the more exciting!