Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Evening Thoughts!

Thank God, I managed my anger on the road today! Or would have blemished the record for the week.
It's a lovely evening breeze! Should I continue to walk in the evening or jog in the morning?
Morning?? Yaaawwn! It's soooo difficult to get up!
But then I can't jog in the evening. Yup, am shy! I'd look and feel like a klutz, going thud thud thud with my heavy steps and heavy body. Not graceful like the Bay Watch babes!
I can work from home tomorrow, yes! Must check on the I'net connection on the laptop.

2 hrs later...
Friggin hell! The damned I'net connection with the IP address, Default DNS Server, Subnet bullshit Gateway, etc., is just not happening. But it works on my PC!
Ok let's check the Outlook access from my PC! What!!! Error: Access Denied.
Call the IT helpdesk! After a conversation for 25 minutes, there's no solution.
I have to go to work tomorrow and can't work from home!

There's no bloody justice in this world I tell you! NO JUSTICE!!!!
I hate the unfairness of it all.
Why???

1 comment:

pruvaloo said...

i'd like to be able to say it's because it's all a test. something to build our character, and make us stronger and better human beings.

i'd like to be able to say that one door doesn't close without another one opening. that every cloud has a silver lining.

but, to be honest, i'm not sure i believe it myself. so i doubt you will.